"We are models of safety, and we take pride in our work. We are leaders in the dredging industry – no one does it better."
CONNECTED BY OUR VALUES
- We put the safety of our employees and the public first.
- We ensure customer satisfaction by working to exceed their quality and safety expectations.
- We are the best in the business; we create and maintain professional relationships with our business partners built on trust and mutual respect.
- We treat all employees fairly and with respect.
- We encourage and support individual employee growth and well-being through training, development programs, and career paths.
- We seek to be good community partners and corporate citizens in the communities in which we work.
- We are committed to charitable giving and community outreach through nonprofit corporate- sponsorships and higher-education scholarships.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive wages, access to top-tier health, dental, and vision insurance network, Group Term Life Insurance, supplemental insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and Paid Time Off.
Encore Dredging Partners, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. To view our full EEO and Affirmative Action Policy Statement, click here.